This is officially the third attempt to create a blog:
1) Blogger.com. 2000. About dot.com bust. I was unemployed. Actually interviewed with Blogger.com. But no money - not even salary - and I needed that
2) 2006 Yahoo 360!. Not really a blog, but a profile page. Posted a number of articles uner the title "What the F!" about women in the workplace and related issues.
Ok, so why now:
- Passion - need to do this, on women's issues, issues of trust, brand and marketing. I have alot to say; great feedback to my article on "Do The Deal"
- Imperative - alot of people I admire are doing it. My old friend from women.com days, BlogHer's Lisa Stone has been very encouraging
- Can find the TIME - god knows I spend enough time organizing my music library. It's always a trade-off between the time and the rewards, don't you know
- Challenge - get over the fear
we're going to start a blog on TRUSTe as well
- Tools - will this community and toolset meet my needs?
So, I'll have to make the investment to post, to comment, to update, to link. It's time (I hope)
[ohmygod, just tried to post and was getting blog spam, helppp!]